Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the combination of practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle. The goal is to improve customer service relationships and assist in customer retention and drive sales growth. CRM systems compile customer data across different channels, or points of contact, between the customer and the company, which could include the company’s website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social networks. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff members detailed information on customers’ personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
CRM for Commission Program
Commission Program is most commonly known as the variable component of a total sales compensation package. The total commission earned is dependent on each salesperson’s individual goals and their performance.Your commission structure ties a sales rep’s performance to the amount of money he or she will take home each paycheck. It’s no secret that accountability produces results, and a well-structured commission plan is an excellent way to incentivize top performance.
Because there’s no one size fits all, sales compensation plans come in many shapes and sizes, including: salary/hourly + commission, commission-only, tiered commission, residual commission, and variable-rate commission. Of these, the easiest and most commonly used approach is to pay a certain percentage based on the revenue generated from a single sale. Very simply, a sales rep who closes a deal for $500 with a commission rate of 5% earns $25 per sale.
Please check out the uploaded screenshots, which demonstrates all visible parts of the module.
- Create Sales Commission Structures, support set up by customer groups or customers:
– Structure 1 – Percentage Invoice
– Structure 2 – Ladder Invoice
– Structure 3 – Percentage Product
– Structure 4 – According to the first order
– Structure 5 – According to the quantity of each item in the order
- Commission hierarchy and commission settings for the staff assigned to the client group:
- Allocate commission program to Staffs:
- Allocate commission program to Clients/Partners:
- Commission will be automatically calculated with payment, in case any invoices have not been calculated, you can use recalculate:
- Commission payment receipt, receipts can be converted to expense:
- View reports and commission statistics:
- Dashboard widget for each employee when logged in: